I.C.E. reserves the right to change, amend, add or remove any of the Terms & Conditions in its sole discretion and without prior notice. If one or more of the conditions outlined in these Terms & Conditions should become invalid, the remaining will continue to be valid and apply. These Terms & Conditions apply to all event participants (attendees, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors).
The views expressed by any attendee, speaker, exhibitor, or sponsor are not necessarily those of I.C.E. All attendees, speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors are solely responsible for the content of all individual or corporate presentations, marketing collateral, and/or advertising.
2023 I.C.E. Exchange Code of Conduct
We are committed to creating a safe, productive, and welcoming environment that is inclusive and free from discrimination, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or any other protected categories under applicable law. Review I.C.E.’s DE&I statement for more information.
All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors, service providers, and all others must abide by the following policy:
- Be considerate of those around you.
- Be respectful of others and their viewpoints that may be different from your own.
- Be collaborative with others.
- Be mindful of your words and actions.
Unacceptable behaviors may include, but are not limited to:
- Offensive or unwanted behavior or language related to, but not limited to, race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or any other similar categories.
- Visual harassment, such as sexual images OR sexual language including in presentations, PowerPoint etc.
- Sexual harassment of any kind, such as unwelcome sexual advances or words/actions of a sexual nature.
- Wearing attire that includes harmful or offensive language or imagery that is not appropriate for a professional setting.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions or events organized by I.C.E. throughout the 2023 I.C.E. Exchange.
- Copying or taking screen shots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
- Abusive action directed at an individual, such as threats, intimidation, or bullying, both online and/or in-person.
- Sharing your I.C.E. registration credentials with any other person(s).
- Making event content available to a competitor of I.C.E.
- Possession of a weapon or something that could be construed as a weapon both online and/or in-person.
- Possession or mention of illegal substances both online and/or in-person.
- Inappropriate comments or stalking of fellow attendees.
- Nudity is prohibited.
- Any other illegal activity not already covered above.
I.C.E. has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment by participants or our staff at our meetings. If you are the subject of, or witness to any violations, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated and could result in debarment from current, and/or any future I.C.E. events. If a participant is found or reasonably believed to be engaging in unacceptable behavior, I.C.E. may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the event without warning or refund. If appropriate, local law enforcement may get involved.
Cancellation by I.C.E.
If for any reason beyond I.C.E.’s control, I.C.E. determines that the I.C.E. Exchange must be cancelled, shortened, delayed, dates changed, or otherwise altered or changed, Participant understands and agrees that I.C.E. shall not refund the registration fees paid and that all losses and damages that Participants may suffer as a consequence thereof are their responsibility and not that of I.C.E. or its directors, officers, employees, agents or subcontractors. Participants understand that it may lose all monies paid to I.C.E. for participation in the Annual Conference.
Cancellation by Individual
I.C.E. must receive all cancellations in writing by Friday, September 29, 2023. Please email cancellation requests to email@example.com. All refunds will be processed after the meeting and will be assessed a $100 administrative fee. Substitutions are accepted by contacting our registration team, but can only be credited toward the 2023 I.C.E. Exchange. All sales are final after Friday, September 29, 2023.
Liability Waiver & Release
In consideration of being allowed to register for and participate in the I.C.E. Exchange, you hereby warrant and represent that you are age 18 or above and freely waive, release from liability, assume all risks, and covenant not to sue I.C.E. or its members, employees, board members, agents, or volunteers for any expense, loss, damage, personal injury, including loss of life, illness, disability, property damage, or property theft or actions of any kind that you may hereafter suffer or sustain before, during, or after the event, unless said expense, loss, damage, personal injury, including loss of life, illness, disability, property damage or property theft or actions of any kind is caused by the sole, gross negligence of I.C.E.. This Liability Waiver & Release is specifically binding upon your heirs and assigns and is knowingly given.
On occasion, you may be photographed, video-taped, audio-taped, or have screenshots taken in connection with I.C.E. events and activities. As a participant of the I.C.E. Exchange, you agree that I.C.E. is the sole owner of all rights in and to the resulting photographs, video footage and recordings, for all purposes related to I.C.E.’s business (both now and in the future). Your name and likeness may be used by I.C.E. in advertising and promotional materials. Participants shall receive no compensation or royalties for appearance in any materials.
As part of your registration of I.C.E. Exchange, I.C.E. will share the data you provide I.C.E. with third party vendors in order to process your registration, to make you aware of goods and services you may be interested in, to perform analytics on behalf of I.C.E., in connection with I.C.E. Exchange and for such other purposes as I.C.E. may approve from time to time.