The conference for the credentialing community
The name Exchange reflects what is valued most by our annual conference attendees: the exchange of industry trends and best practice through live education and networking.
This annual conference touches on the many aspects of the credentialing ecosystem:
- Business of Certification
- Certification Operations
- Certification Technology
- The Future of Certification
- Marketing and Communication
- Security, Records and Data Management
- Strategy of Certification
- Test Development and Administration
Not receiving conference emails? Join our mailing list now!
SIGN UP TODAY!
The I.C.E. Exchange is designed for all levels of credentialing professionals in the public and private sectors. Organizations are encouraged to bring professionals ranging from new associates to C-level who are in specialty areas such as:
- Board of Directors or Public Members
- Business Operations & Management
- Sales & Marketing
Professionals investigating credentialing programs or who have a new (or old) program that needs revitalization will also benefit from attending.
- Half-day conference workshops—hosted before the event for a deeper dive
- Keynote Presentation—thought-provoking sessions that inspire and energize
- Concurrent sessions—60 and 90-minute sessions that blend foundational concepts, best practices and standards, with new concepts and innovative approaches to credentialing
- Lightning Learning sessions—15-minute presentations providing 3-5 key concepts to energize thinking
- E-Posters—Explore critical issues, research, concepts and/or theories by yourself
- Audience Interaction—: 45-60 minute focused on audience discussion (facilitated roundtables, innovation collaboration).
- Networking opportunities—offered throughout the day to encourage exchange of ideas with your peers