The I.C.E. Exchange is an annual gathering for the credentialing community to exchange ideas on industry trends and best practices, connect with each other, and participate in high quality education.
Whether recently finding your career in credentialing or having grown over many years, we all carry with us knowledge from our own experiences. By sharing your voice and engaging with others, this year’s I.C.E. Exchange looks to bring together all perspectives from our diverse world of credentialing. Share and learn as we challenge ourselves with new ideas and lessons learned from our failures to successes.
In 2022, the Exchange will offer sessions covering the following tracks:
- Beyond Traditional Credentials
- Business of Certification
- Credentialing Innovations
- Marketing and Communications
- Security, Records, and Data Management
- Standards and Accreditation
- Test Development and Administration