The 2023 I.C.E. Exchange is taking place at the Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colorado
I.C.E. Exchange Housing and Shuttle Schedule
I.C.E. is hosting three housing blocks at the following properties: Shuttle services will be provided in the morning and evening during conference dates to all 3 hotels.
- The Broadmoor, 1 Lake Avenue, Colorado Springs
- The Courtyard Colorado Springs South, 2570 Tenderfoot Hill Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80906
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs South, 1235 Tenderfoot Hill Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Download the Shuttle Schedule
Registration to attend the 2023 I.C.E. Exchange must be completed prior to booking a hotel room. Once your registration is finalized, you will receive a link giving you access to make hotel reservations in the I.C.E. block.
About The Broadmoor
For over 100 years, the Broadmoor Resort has served guests on their property through the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. The Broadmoor offers a breathtaking rustic setting and a wide array of activities onsite. It is home to tennis courts, two championship golf courses and a luxury spa. With impeccable service and distinctive amenities, you will not want to leave. Guests will enjoy the convenience having the exhibit hall just steps away from their room.
Please note that The Broadmoor is a sprawling campus, and some buildings can be about a 15-20 minute walk from the meeting space. If you require special accommodations for your room, or need to be housing close to the meeting space due to mobility concerns, please call the hotel directly at (800) 755-5011 and reference the I.C.E. hotel block to confirm the details of your stay. Review the accessiblility page for navigation information.
For those staying at the Broadmoor, the resort fee includes the following amenities:
- Wired and wireless high-speed internet in sleeping rooms
- Online access to over 7,000 newspapers and magazines
- Access to fitness center
- Two daily group fitness classes: Early Bird Aquatics and Broadmoor Bootcamp
- Resort and activity shuttle service to Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Starsmore Visitor and Nature Center, The Broadmoor World Arena, and The Broadmoor Seven Falls
- Two bottles of water and ice delivered daily at turndown
- In-room hot beverage program: teas, coffee, hot chocolate
- Art and History Tour: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 10:30am
The closest airport options are:
If you are travelling by car, please note the following parking rates:
- Valet Parking: The overnight Valet Parking Fee for hotel guests is $35.00 per night.
- Parking Garage: The overnight Self-Parking Fee for hotel guests is $25.00 per night with full in and out privileges.
I.C.E. is here to help you navigate through the registration process and answer any questions that you have. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com