At the I.C.E. Exchange conference, industry partners lend tremendous value by providing solutions and acting as a sounding board, partaking in professional development, contributing to discussions of standards and best practices, and sharing about our industry’s technological future.
Hundreds of credentialing professionals visit our Innovation Hall to learn about your company's products and services, and evaluate solutions for their organization. Connect with the decision makers who seek solutions like yours in their programs and processes, and strengthen relationships with existing customers.
I.C.E. Exchange attendees seek trusted technology solutions, consultation, and actionable resources that enhance how they manage their credentialing programs and sustain their efforts for the future. Additional sponsorship and educational support opportunities provide space for your company to stand out and be noticed by attendees.
*Numbers have been pulled from 2021 Exchange data
*Numbers have been pulled from 2019 Exchange data
Health and Safety at the I.C.E. Exchange 2022
I.C.E. actively assesses the evolving CDC and local guidelines, and works towards providing a healthy environment in which attendees and exhibitors feel comfortable interacting with each other as it relates to attendee's health and wellness. We work with all vendor partners to provide proper precautions. Protocols implemented by I.C.E. prior to the event are subject to change due to evolving CDC and local guidelines.
What is I.C.E.?
The Institute for Credentialing Excellence (I.C.E.) is a professional membership association that provides a supportive learning and networking community for credentialing professionals and organizations. In addition to membership, I.C.E. offers pathways for certification and certificate programs to earn accreditation.
I.C.E. unifies a vibrant network of members to advance their careers and credentialing programs through education, advocacy, and volunteer opportunities. I.C.E.’s Accreditation Services define credentialing standards, which organizations can pursue to demonstrate credibility within their respective fields.
What is the I.C.E. Exchange?
I.C.E. leads conversations on credentialing best practices and supports the professionals who apply them on a daily basis. I.C.E.’s annual conference, the I.C.E. Exchange, attracts representatives from over 40 different industries with a focus on certification and licensure, including: healthcare, finance, construction, engineering, fitness, human resources, and many more. The I.C.E. Exchange name reflects what is valued most by our attendees: interaction with peers and practical insight into the successes of national and international credentialing organizations.
I.C.E. Membership – Why join?
I.C.E. is the community where credentialing professionals collaborate to advance best practices, sharpen their program management skills, and enhance their understanding of accreditation standards. Membership includes over 350 credentialing bodies, membership organizations, and other organizations representing 2,500 professionals offering or considering credentialing programs. Its network includes representatives from every functional area, organization size, and industry—including procurement decision makers.
Sustaining and affiliate members are essential to this learning environment. They play a critical role by offering the solutions members need to achieve their program’s strategic goals and support a lively and informative member community.
Benefits for Exhibiting Members:
- Discounted pricing on registration and booth rates
- “Proud to be an I.C.E. member” sign at member booths
- Recognition of your membership on the conference website, on-site guide, and walk-in slides (Recognition given in the name of the actual membership.)
Year-round Membership Benefits:
- Elevates your brand as a supporter of the credentialing community
- Inclusion in I.C.E.’s online public directory for industry partners, with an active daily click rate by potential customers (members and non-members)
- Opportunity to volunteer on I.C.E. committees to meet new colleagues, contribute expertise and insight, and expand your company’s visibility and reach in the community
- Opportunity to serve in a leadership position on the I.C.E. Board of Directors, Accreditation Services Council, NCCA Commission, ACAC, or ICE-CCP Certification Services CouncilNotification of any RFPs posted by credentialing organizations in I.C.E.’s RFP library
- Access to free and discounted resources that can be used to train staff or shared with your clients