Addiitonal information about navigating the Exchange will be shared throughout the year. If you have any questions, you are welcome to email email@example.com.
It is important to I.C.E. that you enjoy this event. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your needs on the registration form and a member of the I.C.E. team will follow up with you.
- Our menus take into consideration all food allergies and will have a variety of selections available.
- All food will be labeled, and knowledgeable catering staff will be on hand to answer questions.
If you have any specific questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or make a note on the registration form for the I.C.E. team to review.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
The Institute for Credentialing Excellence values diversity, equity and inclusion at all levels of the organization. I.C.E. defines diversity to include traditional notions of diversity (age, gender, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, personality type), as well as:
• Cultural Identities
• Geographic Bias (Citizenship)
• Multi-generational Factors
• Gender Expression and Identity
• Disability (Visible and Invisible)
• Societal Attributes (Inclusive of Personal Presentation & Self-Expression)
We welcome and respect the unique perspectives, opinions and experiences of each I.C.E. member, as this is a pillar of our ability to serve our stakeholders. We commit to working towards removing barriers, internally and externally, to achieve true diversity, equity and inclusion for the professional credentialing community.
All attendees must agree to an I.C.E. Exchange Code of Conduct upon completing the conference registration process