I.C.E. is looking for 4 individuals to present a 4-minute IGNITE presentation at the Awards Ceremony on Wednesday, October 19. The purpose of this session is to highlight the various careers of credentialing professionals. This is an opportunity to share your own personal career story to an audience of your peers. Be creative. Let us hear your story!
Who are we seeking?
- An individual new to the field of credentialing, 1-5 years’ experience, at any level
- An individual who worked in the field of credentialing, left and then returned
- An individual mid-career in the field of credentialing
- An individual approaching their retirement with at least 20 years’ experience
We are looking for a variety of perspectives on the following topics:
- What has the field personally meant to you?
- What has the field afforded you in the way of skill development or experiences?
- What has building your community/network meant to you?
- What do you foresee as the future for this field?
If chosen, you will be assigned a presentation coach to assist in the preparation and practice of their presentation. The chosen presenters would also be required to attend a dress rehearsal during the conference. Stay tuned for more information.
View previous IGNITE Session Sample Presentations
If you are interested in presenting an ignite session, please submit an application form along with a resume and/or curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, July 29. Please contact us if you are interested in virtual delivery options if selected.
Download the Application
- Attend the I.C.E. Exchange
- Attend a rehearsal with the Emcee (date/time TBD).
- Work with the assigned coach in advanced to polish and practice the presentation.
- Permit I.C.E. to post the final presentation to the I.C.E. website.