Prepare to Present
- Visit the speaker online community to download the PowerPoint template.
- Review the infographic to learn who attends the ICE Exchange and how to update your session description.
- All concurrent, jump start, and lightning learning session rooms will have the following room set-up:
- Podium and Head table
- Round table sessions will be placed in a room set with rounds and no AV.
- E-Posters will rotate on an LCD screen in the E-Poster gallery.
Room Set and Capacity
|Sapphire B||Classroom for 115|
|Sapphire C||Classroom for 115|
|Sapphire I||Classroom for 115|
|Sapphire M||Classroom for 150|
|Sapphire 400||Rounds for 80|
|Sapphire 411||Rounds for 60 (Location of round table sessions)|
|Sapphire A||Rounds for 150|
|Sapphire E||Rounds for 100|
|Sapphire 410||Theater for 150|
Promote your Session
Share these tweets to promote your session at the 2019 ICE Exchange (optional):