Present Your Credentialing Career Story
These presentations will highlight the various careers of credentialing professionals. This is an opportunity to share your own personal career story to an audience of your peers. The chosen presenters will be assigned a presentation coach to assist in the preparation and practice of their presentation. The session will also have an Emcee to connect the threads of the presentations.
If you are interested in presenting an ignite session, please submit an application form along with a resume and/or curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, August 28. Please contact us if you are interested in virtual delivery options if selected.
Who are we seeking?
ICE will select a diverse group of individuals who represent:
- An individual new to the field of credentialing, 1-5 years’ experience, at any level.
- An individual who worked in the field of credentialing, left and then returned.
- An individual mid-career in the field of credentialing
- An individual approaching their retirement with at least 20 years’ experience.
What topics do we want your perspective on?
- What has the field personally meant to you?
- What has the field afforded you in the way of skill development or experiences?
- What has building your community/network meant to you?
- What do you foresee as the future for this field?
- Concerning your career/career path, what might you have done differently if given the opportunity?
- Attend the ICE Exchange
- Attend a rehearsal with the Emcee (date/time TBD).
- Work with the assigned coach in advanced to polish and practice the presentation.
- Permit ICE to post the final presentation to the ICE website.