Present Your Credentialing Career Story at the ICE Exchange
ICE is seeking 4 individuals to present a short IGNITE presentation (20 seconds per slide, auto-advanced, no more than 4 minutes) at the ICE Awards Breakfast on Friday, November 9.
Combined, these presentations will highlight the various careers of credentialing professionals. This is an opportunity to share your own personal career story to an audience of your peers. The chosen presenters will be assigned a presentation coach to assist in the preparation and practice of their presentation. The session will also have an Emcee to connect the threads of the presentations.
Who are we seeking?
- An individual new to the field of credentialing, 1-5 years’ experience, at any level
- An individual who worked in the field of credentialing, left and then returned
- An individual mid-career in the field of credentialing
- An individual approaching their retirement with at least 20 years’ experience
What mix of demographics are we looking for?
- All member types
- Mix of gender, ages, race and ethnicity
- Mix of small/large organizations
- Mix of healthcare and non-healthcare professions
- Mix of individuals in company operational ?roles vs. certification program roles
What topics do we want your perspective on?
- What has the field personally meant to you?
- What has the field afforded you in the way of skill development or experiences?
- What has building your community/network meant to you?
- What do you foresee as the future for this field?
- Concerning your career, what might you have done differently if given the opportunity?
The chosen presenters will be expected to:
- Attend the ICE Exchange, scheduled November 6-9 in Austin, TX.
- Work with an assigned coach in advanced to polish and practice the presentation.
- Attend a dress rehearsal during the conference with the Emcee.
- Present at the ICE Awards Breakfast Friday, November 9 at 8:00 am.
- Permit ICE to post the final presentation to the ICE website.