2019 Exhibitor and Sponsor Resources
Exhibitors and sponsors play a major role in the success of the ICE Exchange annual conference. Please read the following carefully as it will provide you with reminders and additional information regarding your participation.
Exhibitor Registration opens in July 2019. All exhibitors and sponsors will receive an email from the ICE Exhibits and Sponsorship Team with instructions on how to register.
If you have any questions please contact Brigid Greaney at email@example.com.
June 21, 2019
- Remaining balance due for pre-sale participants
- Exhibitor Registration Opens
- Exhibtor Service Kit sent to paid in full exhibitors
September 20, 2019
- Deadline for company logo to appear on website and signage. Logos must be submitted in both .jpeg and .eps formats
- Final deadline for advertisement submission
- Final deadline for 50-word company description to be included in 2019 ICE conference program.
- PDF copy of attendee virtual insert due.
November 18, 2019
- Move in to the Innovation Hall, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
ICE staff send out our Exchange Exhibitor Newsletter periodically ahead of the conference (starting 12 weeks out). Please note that unless otherwise specified, ICE will only send Exhibitor/Sponsor communications to the contact person listed on your 2019 Application and Contract.
Below is a timeline of when you can expect to receive Exhibitor/Sponsor Newsletters from ICE containing important informationregardingyou participation at the Exchange.
- 3 Months Out from conference
- 2 Months Out
- 6 Weeks Out
- 4 Weeks Out
- 3 Weeks Out
- 2 Weeks Out
- 1 Week Out
Reading these Newsletters carefully is key to your success as an Exhibitor/Sponsor at the ICE Exchange as this is our primary method of communication of important information and key dates and deadlines. If you are not receiving these or have any questions, please contact Brigid Greaney at firstname.lastname@example.org
All 2019 exhibitor/sponsor companies will be able to submit a 50-word company description to be included in our conference program. You can use this to highlight your company, or a specific product that you will be promoting. This description is due by September 20, 2019.
As an exhibitor for the 2019 ICE Exchange you have the opportunity to submit one single-sided 8.5x11 PDF of promotional material to be included on the ICE Exchange App. All virtual inserts must be approved by ICE. A proof of this material must be emailed to email@example.com for approval by ICE no later than September 20, 2019.
Pre and Post-Conference Attendee Mailing Lists
The 2019 ICE Exchange Pre and Post-Conference Attendee Mailing Lists are available for purchase. For those that have not already purchased the list, you are more than welcome to do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. See pricing information below –
Important Note: Each list is for one time use only. Misuse of these lists will result in the loss of your appointment to select sponsorship items and booth placement for the 2020 ICE Exchange.
- Pre OR Post-Conference Mailing List without emails - $400 each/$600 for both
- Pre OR Post-Conference Mailing List with emails - $500 each/$700 for both
Need your invoice? Have additional questions? Email Brigid Greaney at email@example.com.