International Summit on Continuing Competence
Track: Preconference Workshops
At this Summit, noted researchers and industry leaders will present research and literature supporting various approaches to the assessment and demonstration of continuing competence and will review novel approaches to recertification/revalidation being undertaken both in the US and abroad. Attendees will receive access to summary Proceedings from the Summit.
The day will include a series of interactive presentations and panel discussions, allowing attendees to observe, comment and ask questions. A full schedule will be available soon.
- Balancing Multiple Perspectives in Continuing Competence
- Finding What Works
- Seeking Meaningful Recertification or Revalidation
- Reflective Practice /Competencies/Learning Plan Approaches /Portfolios
- Using Technology to Keep Practitioners Current
- International Healthcare Policy Approaches – The Role of Risk in Regulation
- Panel Discussion – What’s In The Future of Continuing Competence and Why?
- Summit Takeaways/Wrap up