Public Member Programming
Complimentary Registration Offer for Public Members
Public members (the consumers and end-users served by your profession) play a critical role in serving on certification governing boards. If the President/CEO of a certification organization signs up for a full-conference registration, ICE will offer one (1) complimentary registration to the organization’s public member.
Please contact ICE staff at email@example.com to take advantage of this opportunity.
Sessions for Public Members
- How logic models are used to plan, implement and evaluate innovative credentialing programs.
- Practice Analysis 101: A Practical Guide for the Credentialing Newbie
- 10 Top Legal Risks for Credentialing Organizations
- Building a Microcredential Framework from the Ground Up
- Practical Ways to Improve your Program Reach Through Digital Marketing
- Practice Analysis Surveys: Does the Method Make a Difference?
- Quality Management 101: Developing a System You Can Manage
- Reload, Don’t Rebuild! – How championship caliber Boards keep their leadership benches full.
- Security Challenges and Opportunities in Post-COVID 19 Era
- Top Chef All Stars: Mastering the ingredients to keep your credentialing exams spoiler-free
- Crisis Communication: Hindsight is 20/20
- Dig: Market Research on Social Media through the Lens of Amateur Archaeologist
- Maintaining Exam Delivery in a Crisis
- Online Proctoring: Operational and Psychometric Results Across Multiple Programs
- Re-accreditation: Is your organization truly ready?
- Testing Accommodations: Where To Draw the Line?
- ***Update on Legislation Affecting Certification and Certification Renewal***
- Using Innovative Assessment Technology to Measure Clinical Skills
- Givin' the People What they Want: Public Exam Statistics Reporting for Your Stakeholders
- Lessons Learned and Key Considerations from the NCCA Live Remote Proctoring Assessment Project
- NCCA Report on Live Remote Proctoring Assessment Results
- ***Telling Our Story: How to Communicate to the Public About Certification and Recertification***
Birds of a Feather Sessions
- Assessing and Managing the Inherent Risks to Your Certification Program
- Be COOL- Serve the Military Through Certification, Credentialing, and Credit By Exam
***Public Member Sponsored Sessions***
Public Members at the ICE Virtual Exchange
Public Member Special Interest Group Networking
ICE's Public Member Working Group will host two meetings in connection with the ICE Virtual Exchange. Learn and connect with your peers and focus on the exact needs and questions of your organization.
- Monday, November 9, 2020, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm ET: Kick off the virtual conference connecting with your fellow public members. Learn and connect with your peers and focus on the exact needs and questions of your organization.
- Wednesday, November 11, 2020, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm ET: Connect back with your peers on to reflect on your learning and discuss ways to apply your ideas when you return.
Visit ICE's Public Member Page to access resources and learn more about public member involvement with ICE.