Volunteer at the ICE Exchange
Attending the ICE Exchange and want to be more involved with ICE? ICE is looking for volunteers to support our programming this year.
The volunteer coordinator will work with ICE staff to coordinate the ICE Exchange volunteers.
Connection Activities Volunteer
ICE is hosting a number of learning and networking opportunities throughout the conference. As a volunteer you will help introduce speakers and moderate activities.
Credentialing Career Presentation
Share your professional story at the ICE Exchange at our Volunteer and Awards Recognition Breakfast on Friday, November 9. ICE will select up to four individuals to present for 4-minutes highlighting your career.
Who are we seeking?
- An individual new to the field of credentialing, 1-5 years’ experience, at any level.
- An individual who was in the field of credentialing, left and then returned.
- An individual mid-career in the field of credentialing (regardless of whether they intend to stay).
- An individual planning their retirement with at least 20 years’ experience.
We are looking for a variety of perspectives on the following topics:
- What has the field personally meant to you?
- What has the field afforded you in the way of skill development or experiences?
- What has building your community/network meant to you?
- What do you foresee as the future for this field?
If chosen, you will be assigned a presentation coach to assist in the preparation and practice of your presentation. The chosen presenters would also be required to attend a dress rehearsal during the conference.