E-Poster "Meet the Author"
Track: General Session
Session Number: 4151
Date: Wed, Oct 25th, 2017
Time: 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
Visit the E-Poster Gallery for an opportunity to meet the E-Poster Authors and discuss their e-posters:
- A Cognitive Demand Classification Framework for Credentialing Test Items
- Jeff Kelley, Alpine Testing Solutions, Inc.
- Adapting the Exam Tutorial: New Strategies for Enhancing Examinee Success?
- Deb Baldwin, American Board of Pediatrics
- Ying Du, The American Board of Pediatrics
- Becoming the SME Whisperer: Creating a Culture of Engaged, Hardworking (and Happy) SMEs
- Lavina Harless, LCSW, Association of Social Work Boards
- Brittany Haney, Association of Social Work Boards
- Can external measures emphasize the importance of my certification program?
- Jill van den Heuvel, PhD, Alpine Testing Solutions;
- Dr. KJ (Ken) Salchow, Jr.. MBA, DBA, F5 Networks
- Connecting with your certificants: Value of engagement
- JoAnne Konick-McMahan, American Association of Critical Care Nurses Certification Corporation
- 2017 Credentialing Industry SWOT Analysis
- JG Federman, EdD, Creighton University
- Making Your Experience Requirement Meaningful
- Sandra Greenberg, Ph.D., ACT, inc
- Sierra Hampton-Simmons, Project Management Institute
- Jacqueline Carpenito, ACT, Inc.
- Managing and Communicating Program Changes Necessary to Ensure Alignment to the NCCA Standards
- Nadine LeBarron McBride, Castle Worldwide, Inc.
- Meeting NCCA Standard 3 in Terms of Autonomy and Impartiality: Can Education and Certification Exist
- Ronald Hanchar, MBA, Hanchar Consulting Services, LLC
- Jeff Kelley, National Center for Competency Testing
- The Basics of Blockchain: What it is and what it could mean for your credential program
- Jarin Schmidt, Pearson VUE