E-Poster "Meet the Author"
Track: General Session
Session Number: 4151
Date: Wed, Oct 25th, 2017
Time: 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
Visit the E-Poster Gallery for an opportunity to meet the E-Poster Authors and discuss their e-posters:
- A Cognitive Demand Classification Framework for Credentialing Test Items
- Adapting the Exam Tutorial: New Strategies for Enhancing Examinee Success?
- Becoming the SME Whisperer: Creating a Culture of Engaged, Hardworking (and Happy) SMEs
- Can external measures emphasize the importance of my certification program?
- Connecting with your certificants: Value of engagement
- Credentialing Industry SWOT Analysis
- Making Your Experience Requirement Meaningful
- Managing and Communicating Program Changes Necessary to Ensure Alignment to the NCCA Standards
- Meeting NCCA Standard 3 in Terms of Autonomy and Impartiality: Can Education and Certification Exist
- The Basics of Blockchain: What it is and what it could mean for your credential program