Track: General Session
Session Number: 4144
Date: Tue, Oct 24th, 2017
Time: 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Visit the E-Poster Gallery to view the following poster presentations:
- Credentialing Industry SWOT Analysis
- Meeting NCCA Standard 3 in Terms of Autonomy and Impartiality: Can Education and Certification Exist
- Can external measures emphasize the importance of my certification program?
- Managing and Communicating Program Changes Necessary to Ensure Alignment to the NCCA Standards
- Connecting with your certificants: Value of engagement
- The Basics of Blockchain: What it is and what it could mean for your credential program
- A Cognitive Demand Classification Framework for Credentialing Test Items
- Adapting the Exam Tutorial: New Strategies for Enhancing Examinee Success?
- Becoming the SME Whisperer: Creating a Culture of Engaged, Hardworking (and Happy) SMEs