Already a Contracted 2017 Exhibitor or Sponsor?
Exhibitors and sponsors play a major role in the success of the ICE Exchange annual conference. Please read the following carefully as it will provide you with reminders and additional information regarding your participation.
Exhibitor Registration Is Now Open
Need support? Review step-by-step instructions on how to register.
May 19, 2017
- Remaining balance due for pre-sale participants
July 18, 2017
- Hyperlink with company name and/or logo for conference webpage and conference signage
*Logos must be submitted in both .JPEG and .EPS format
August 25, 2017
- Ad material due for conference program (applies only to Diamond sponsors and companies that purchased an advertisement as a part of their sponsorship package)
- 50-word company description due to be included in the 2017 ICE conference program (see below for more information)
- PDF copy of attendee virtual insert due for approval (see below for more information)
End of September, 2017
- ICE will load virtual insert to the Exchange App
October 23, 2017
- Move in to the Innovation Hall, from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm.
October 25, 2017
- Move out of the Innovation Hall, 2:30 pm - 7:00 pm.
Once ICE has received your signed Exhibit/Sponsorship Application and contract, you will be added to the distribution list for Exhibitor/Sponsor Newsletters. Please note that unless otherwise specified, ICE will only send Exhibitor/Sponsor communications to the contact person listed on your 2017 Application and Contract. If you would like this contact changed, please send an email to email@example.com. Below is a timeline of when you can expect to receive Exhibitor/Sponsor Newsletters from ICE containing important information regarding you participation at the Exchange.
3 Months Out from conference
2 Months Out
6 Weeks Out
4 Weeks Out
3 Weeks Out
2 Weeks Out
1 Week Out
Reading these Newsletters carefully is key to your success as an Exhibitor/Sponsor at the ICE Exchange as this is our primary method of communication of important information and key dates and deadlines.
All 2017 exhibitor/sponsor companies will be able to submit a 50-word company description to be included in our conference program. You can use this to highlight your company, or a specific product that you will be promoting. This description is due to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 25, 2017.
As an exhibitor for the 2017 ICE Exchange you have the opportunity to submit one single-sided 8.5x11 PDF of promotional material to be included on the ICE Exchange App. All virtual inserts must be approved by ICE. A proof of this material must be emailed to email@example.com for approval by ICE no later than August 25, 2017.
Pre and Post-Conference Attendee Mailing Lists
The 2017 ICE Exchange Pre and Post-Conference Attendee Mailing Lists are available for purchase. For those that have not already purchased the list, you are more than welcome to do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. See pricing information below –
Important Note: Each list is for one time use only. Misuse of these lists will result in the loss of your appointment to select sponsorship items and booth placement for the 2018 ICE Exchange.
- Pre OR Post-Conference Mailing List without emails - $300 each/$500 for both
- Pre OR Post-Conference Mailing List with emails - $400 each/$600 for both
Need your invoice? Have additional questions? Email Cristina Adames at email@example.com.